Possessing positive energy I think is one of the most important factors of well being. Approaching positively every aspect of life even if at the present moment things don’t seem promising is of utmost importance. I will list some of the gains of doing so:
1. You keep your mood away from blues.
2. By doing the above your minutes, hours, days, months, years, life in general, are happier.
2. You keep yourself healthier since you avoid a big amount of stress.
3. Your mind is more clear therefore detects easier possible solutions to your problems.
4. Stress and bad mood as far as I am concerned never solved a problem.
5. Always remember, that when we are approached by the challenges of life, a positive manner of tangling them and overcoming them enables a better self of ours to arise.
6. You avoid fear that is a paralyzing factor and this way you increase the chances of a positive outcome.
I am not suggesting anything I haven’t tried or done throughout the years. It is very important to keep a clear mind in the middle of a storm. It is very important for yourself and also very important for the people that surround you especially if they are your children, since we provide a raw example for the next generation .
I am sure I am not telling you anything new or anything you haven’t heard before.
Action is the message. First think and then act in a positive manner. No problem is bigger than you. For that I am sure! If I did it, then you can do it. So start from convincing yourself that you can make it. Whatever the problem is, relax in a positive mood and think that your power is bigger than the problem’s and that the solution is there, because it always is, but your panic doesn’t let you see it right now. There are always more solutions that we can conceive and in order to realize them we have to make the transition to a positive relaxed state of mind. This always enables us to to navigate successfully ourselves to the right solution.
Move over and above your problems. Don’t let them stand over your head. Nothing should be over your head except clean fresh air!